Cross Border Program
We are proud to announce our service that combines the low cost of fertility treatments in Mexico with the full benefits of the cross-border program. This option is available for all loving couples!
The cross-border program offers IVF procedures in Mexico with combined prenatal care and birth in the United States. Under the new program, clinical procedures including egg donation, endometrial stimulation, IVF and embryo transfer are performed at our clinic, in Mexico. Our corporate clinic in Mexico is home to assisted reproduction specialists that are national leaders in their field and among the most experienced in IVF and surrogacy in Mexico.
The surrogate mother is under the watch of our excellent Mexican and U.S. obstetrician. The delivery will take place in a U.S. hospital.
1 IVF+ 3 Embryo transfers + Premium Egg donor
Stage 1 – Due At Signing service contract
- Surrogate selection fee
- Surrogate mother medical exams- in México and USA
- Surrogate mother medication for preparation and standard infections
- Surrogacy contract and legal fees
- Transportation for IP from airport to clinic
- 1 IVF including ICSI
- 3 embryo transfers
- Premium egg donor
- Stimulation medication
- Surrogate mother transportation & accommodation when needed determinated by Medical Fertility Center
- Support medication after embryo transfer for surrogate
- Surrogate compensation fee
- Pregnancy test
- Escrow Agent fee
Stage 2 – Due At Positive Pregnancy
(Divided in 3 payments on week 8, 12 and 16 of pregnancy each).
- Medication during pregnancy
- Regular medical visits and tests during pregnancy
- Psychologist visits for surrogate during pregnancy
- Surrogate compensation
Stage 3 – Due At Week 25
- Birth fee at private hospital
- Surrogate compensation at conclusion of surrogate contract
- Aftercare of surrogate by Doctor-unitl cleared pending no complications from birth and pregnancy
- Surrogate transportation home
- Assistance with birth certificate and conclusion of surrogate contract
On twin Pregnancy there is an extra payment because of: Extra SM compensation and Extra Birth Fee
Not included in the above rates is the cost of travel and hotels for intended parents during their stay in Mexico. In addition, the cost of extraordinary medical care that may be needed by both the gestational substitute mother during pregnancy and the baby after childbirth is not included.
Those services are not included in the program cost and they are performed upon client request: